COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
This site is owned and maintained by Robert Kopacz. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Robert Kopacz, we want to make your experience online both satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
The Robert Kopacz gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions which may include requests to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, or from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information Robert Kopacz gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does Robert Kopacz divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Robert Kopacz Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
OPTIONAL VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
We may offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Robert Kopacz gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by e-mailing a request to unsubscribe from the form found on our Contact Us page, or be sending their request directly from the address they subscribed to receive our newsletters. Robert Kopacz reserves the right to disallow an email newsletter subscription for any reason, at its sole discretion. A permanent record of all email newsletters subscription requests, and unsubscribe requests are maintained to combat potential claims of distribution of unsolicited email.
- Polling We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Robert Kopacz may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- Surveys.Robert Kopacz may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We may sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Madison Borough Republican Committee tracks user traffic patterns. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Robert Kopacz does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
USE OF INFORMATION
Robert Kopacz uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience on our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, and surveys. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Robert Kopacz never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Robert Kopacz creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Robert Kopacz uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Robert Kopacz operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.